You Never Get That With Lukewarm Copywriting, Full Stop.
People aren’t always willing to change until they hit rock bottom. And every inch of your copy is like a rock bottom moment – it’s the wake up call that tells them they’ve got to shape up right now because they can’t afford to lose anymore.
Because you can be the one that lifts them up, solves that problem, puts them up on higher ground.
You want me in your corner because when you grab someone like that, you’ve got their heart and their wallet FOREVER.
- A chiropractor isn’t just a place to escape back pain – it’s a place to get relief for your whole body without getting shaken down.
- A marketing coach doesn’t just help you make more money – she gives you relief from long hours at the computer, respect from your family, and helps you snatch up as much of your identity as possible.
- A private investigator doesn’t just watch a cheating husband – she gives you the chance to get reclaim your own identity from a relationship that’s morphed into a nightmare of stress and humiliation.
What about your identity? Are you getting everything you need from your business?
Or do you need someone to connect the dots between what you sell and why they buy?
Because you deserve to get a win. Here’s the criteria for that, by the way:
- You understand that this is an investment, not an expense. I don’t want to hear about how you’re going to be homeless if my copy isn’t a grand slam.
- You sell something that works. It doesn’t have to be politically correct, but it does have to do what it says on the tin.
- You don’t have to check with a team before giving an answer. Not an automatic no. But I have a surcharge for asking me to stick my thumb up my ass while you have a group huddle.
- This isn’t McDonald’s. If you’re one of those people that thinks cutting me a check means I have to absorb your attitude, go elsewhere. I’m looking for positive, driven people, not assholes. I will return your deposit and forget your number. So just take it easy, okay?
My email address is micah [a/t] micahmedina dot com. It’s an easy way to contact me.